miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

LAZOS INVISIBLES




You ' ve got a friend

When you're down and troubled and you need some love and care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night.

You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call
And I'll be theren, yes I will, you've got a friend.

If the sky above you grows dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud.
Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door.

You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yes, I will.

Now ain't it good to know that you've got a friend
When people can be so cold.
They'll hurt you, yes, and desert you.
And, take your soul if you let them, but don't you let them.

You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yes, I will, you've got a friend.

A todos esos invisibles amigos/as que cada día me regalan sus palabras.

7 comentarios:

MP dijo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxDj3YTDVY. JeJeJe menuda curda lleva el amiguito jejeje.

Anónimo dijo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGYgou-gRHc. Soy la misma de arriba que este no se pegó antes.
MP

Anónimo dijo...

Gracias

Tarei dijo...

el placer es nuestro MP!! Un besito a tod@s los que antes o después se pasaron por la Terracita!!

me voy de fiesta, nos leemos el....no sé, un día de estos....jejeje

MP dijo...

La persona anónima que ha dado las gracias, no soy yo. He dicho. Y aunque no sé quién eres, te doy las de "nada".

Por cierto, ESCOLÁSTICA, cuando vuelvas escribe alguna cosita reina. De esos, Besos.

Anónimo dijo...

La persona anónima que te ha dado las gracias a ti, te ha dicho Argentina amada y te ha contado quién se acuesta tarde y se levanta temprano, he sido yo. Efectivamente no sabes quién soy ni lo vas a saber.

MP dijo...

Efectivamente, no lo sé. Aunque puedo imaginar e imagino porque como ella es libre tiene esa capacidad de...